Chloe studies musical theatre, vocal music, acting, dance and instrumental music at Inspire School of Arts and Sciences. She has performed in over 50 musical theatre productions. She has taught vocal lessons since early 2018 and piano lessons since early 2019.
Some things we will cover in lessons include, but are not limited to:
- The 4 Elements of Vocal Production
- Respiration, Phonation, Resonation, Articulation.
- Anatomy of the Vocal Mechanisms
- Breath Control
- Efficient Muscle Use/ Minimizing Tension
- Ear Training/ Sight Singing
- Acting the Song
- IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet)